Sister Agnes Oleander works well in Southern California. It can flower year round and is tolerant to drought, wind and salt spray. It grows in partial to full sun and can grow in many soil types, but prefers well drained areas. Keep an eye out for insects and treat as soon as possible. All parts of this plant are poisonous.
- The Water Conservation Garden Launches New Scholarship Fund on Earth Day
- UV Photography Reveals Unexpected Flower Fluorescence
- Starlings forming the shape of a giant Christmas stocking
- Interview: A Photographer’s Quest to Document the Oldest Trees Around the World
- The Water Conservation Garden Remains OPEN