Water System Consultation
We are excited to offer these Water System Consultations as a supportive ‘next step’ for using rainwater and greywater!
Sign up for a new and specialized consultation that takes a look at your unique property, and the possibilities of integrating water capture and greywater for both water and dollar savings. Your one-on-one consultation with Brook Sarson, of Catching H20/H2OME will cover:
- The best place for laundry grey water to go
- The best place for shower grey water to go (if possible)
- Ideal placement of Rain Water tanks, including placement of downspouts if needed
- Potential layout for plantings that takes into account all these water potentials and simplest installation
- A rough idea of what the design might cost to implement (broken down and as a whole)
To be time and cost effective, the Using Rainwater & Greywater morning class discussion will help inform the consultations, the two go hand in hand. You must be signed up to attend the class in order to sign up for a consultation. Please follow the steps below to prepare and register for your consultation. If you need assistance please call Education Manager, Jillian Quint at 619-660-0614 x16.
There are a limited number of appointments available. Your timeslot will be in the order you registered. There are a total of six sessions available beginning at 12:15pm, with the last appointment beginning approximately 1:30pm.
Cost: $30 (duration 10 minutes)
How to Sign Up
- First register to attend the required morning class Using Rainwater & Greywater on Saturday, Sept 29 from 10am – 12pm
- Next register below for a 10 minute consultation. Consultation Cost $30, duration 10 minutes. Consultation times are first-come-first-serve from 12:15pm – 1:30pm. Your time slot will be emailed one week prior.
- Fill out this Water System Survey before you arrive (go ahead and do it now).
- Bring with you a zoomed in Google earth image (or a drawn site plan)
- Indicating house, existing plant vegetation (somewhat)
- Mark location of laundry machine and showers, also gutter downspout location (if it exists).
- If you know your roofline drainage, please also indicate.
REGISTER BELOW FOR CONSULTATION
September 29, 2018
12:15 pm - 1:30 pm
The Water Conservation Garden
12122 Cuyamaca College Dr. West
El Cajon CA 92019
Online registration has now closed. Please call 619-660-0614 x10 to check availability.
More Upcoming Events
February 23, 2019
What first aid options can we find in herbs and natural materials? Let’s create a collective space to share knowledge.Read More