Water System Consultation
We are excited to offer these Water System Consultations as a supportive ‘next step’ for using rainwater and greywater!
Sign up for a new and specialized consultation that takes a look at your unique property, and the possibilities of integrating water capture and greywater for both water and dollar savings. Your one-on-one consultation with Brook Sarson, of Catching H20/H2OME will cover:
- The best place for laundry grey water to go
- The best place for shower grey water to go (if possible)
- Ideal placement of Rain Water tanks, including placement of downspouts if needed
- Potential layout for plantings that takes into account all these water potentials and simplest installation
- A rough idea of what the design might cost to implement (broken down and as a whole)
To be time and cost effective, the Using Rainwater & Greywater morning class discussion will help inform the consultations, the two go hand in hand. You must be signed up to attend the class in order to sign up for a consultation. Please follow the steps below to prepare and register for your consultation. If you need assistance please call Education Manager, Jillian Quint at 619-660-0614 x16.
There are a limited number of appointments available. Your timeslot will be in the order you registered. There are a total of six sessions available beginning at 12:15pm, with the last appointment beginning approximately 1:30pm.
Cost: $30 (duration 10 minutes)
How to Sign Up
- First register to attend the required morning class Using Rainwater & Greywater on Saturday, Sept 29 from 10am – 12pm
- Next register below for a 10 minute consultation. Consultation Cost $30, duration 10 minutes. Consultation times are first-come-first-serve from 12:15pm – 1:30pm. Your time slot will be emailed one week prior.
- Fill out this Water System Survey before you arrive (go ahead and do it now).
- Bring with you a zoomed in Google earth image (or a drawn site plan)
- Indicating house, existing plant vegetation (somewhat)
- Mark location of laundry machine and showers, also gutter downspout location (if it exists).
- If you know your roofline drainage, please also indicate.
REGISTER BELOW FOR CONSULTATION
September 29, 2018
12:15 pm - 1:30 pm
The Water Conservation Garden
12122 Cuyamaca College Dr. West
El Cajon CA 92019
Online registration has now closed. Please call 619-660-0614 x10 to check availability.
More Upcoming Events
November 17, 2018
Learn the basics of backyard composting and composting with worms. Class is made possible by the County of San Diego,.Read More