LIVE FROM THE GARDEN WITH MS. SMARTY-PLANTS™
The Water Conservation Garden’s virtual real-time programming offers everything teachers love about our Garden field trip/assembly, only virtual. Take an adventure with Ms. Smarty-Plants™ to discover the magic of plants, our changing environments, and water capture for conservation!
Each virtual field trip includes a pre-recorded, lesson-specific video with Ms. Smarty-Plants in the Garden, followed by in -person online classroom instruction. Lessons are paired with a vocabulary sheet and pre and post activities. Lessons are NGSS and CA State Standards aligned.
Designed for grades K-6.
Please select your class grade below to view our lesson plans & schedule your field trip!
Parts of a Plant
3RD / 4TH
1st / 2nd
5TH / 6TH
Water Conservation / Capture
COST: $250 per class
DURTION: 45 minutes
Virtual Field Trip includes:
- Ms. Smarty-Plants teaching directly to your students
- Fun, pre-reordered virtual tour of The Water Conservation Garden
- Engagement among students and breakout sessions for discussion
- Pre and post resource activities
- Hosted via ZOOM or platform of your choice. We can send a link or join your class!