Health Guidelines & Updates
Health Guildelines & Updates
The Water Conservation Garden Remains OPEN with Modifications for the Community During Time of Need
The Water Conservation Garden will remain open for walking, hiking, holiday lights and retail shopping with some modifications. Under California health guidelines The Water Conservation Garden and our Garden Gift Shop are permitted to stay open under “Outdoor Recreation” and “Retail” classifications.
The Water Conservation Garden is committed to the health and safety of our visitors, members, volunteers, docents, staff and general community. In accordance with the new regional mandates, the following changes will take place:
- Only outdoor fitness classes (e.g. yoga, nature therapy) will remain onsite. Additional classes on art, sustainability and gardening will be offered online.
- Office/Administrative work will be conducted remotely with the exception of critical infrastructure needed onsite for operation.
- Docents must remain at least 6 feet apart and wear a mask. Volunteer groups will be limited to 3 or less working in the same vicinity and must be separated by a minimum of 6 feet.
- The Garden Gift Shop will stay at 20% capacity and offer items available for purchase outside.
- The Children’s Trail Sandbox will be closed.
- All indoor spaces will be closed, except for the Garden Gift Shop and restrooms.
For questions regarding hours and admissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-660-0614 x 10.
View press release here.