Welcome back! We missed you! To make sure our staff and visitors are safe, we need to make some adjustments to how we operate. For the safety of all guests, a limited number of visitors will be admitted to The Garden. Tickets will be made available at the door. Revenue generated from tickets will allow The Garden to continue its operations and increase health and safety measures. We appreciate your support!
THE GARDEN IS OPEN!
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Water Conservation Garden
Tuesday – Sunday | 9:00am – 2:00pm*
*Last entry into The Garden is 1:00pm.
The Garden is closed on Mondays.
Evenings in The Garden*
Thursday & Friday Evenings | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
*Free yoga for members! (see calendar for details)
November/December 🎄 Holiday Lights and Shopping🎁:
• Thursday November 19th and Friday November 20th Same hours 5pm-7pm
• Friday November 27th 5-9pm and Saturday November 28th 5-9pm
• Thursday 12/3, 12/10, 12/17 5-7pm
• Friday 12/4, 12/11. 12/18 5-9pm
• Saturday 12/5, 12/12, 12/19 5-9pm
Garden Gift Shop
Tuesday – Sunday | 10:00am – 2:00pm
The Garden and Gift Shop are closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (and the Monday following if Christmas falls on a weekend day).
VISITOR SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Masks or face coverings are required for everyone over the age of 2 years-old. No one over 2 years of age will be allowed into The Garden without a face covering.
- Visitors are expected to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least 6 feet apart at all times. Many pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer, face masks, bottled water, snacks, sunscreen, hat and comfortable walking shoes.
- The Garden will not offer wheelchairs or shuttle tours to visitors at this time.
- The Garden Gift Shop capacity will be limited to one visitor at one time.
- The sandpit at the Children’s Trail will remain closed.
ADDRESS, DIRECTIONS & MAP
The Water Conservation Garden
12122 Cuyamaca College Drive West
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619) 660-0614, ext. 10
FREE On-site parking is available
at The Water Conservation Garden.
Directions to The Water Conservation Garden
From San Diego via SR-94 East:
1. Continue straight onto Jamacha Road/SR-54.
2. Turn left at the light at Cuyamaca College Drive West (look for the US Bank on the left).
3. Turn right at the second driveway on the right into The Garden’s parking lot and front entrance.
From San Diego via Interstate 8:
Take SR-125 South to the SR-94 East/Spring Street off ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left at the traffic signal, get in the right lane and merge onto SR-94 East. Follow #s 2 and 3 from directions for taking SR-94 East.
From SR-67 Southbound:
Take Interstate 8 West to SR-125 South to the SR-94 East/Spring Street off ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left at the traffic signal, get in the right lane and merge onto SR-94 East. Follow directions for taking SR-94 East.
From SR-52 Eastbound:
Take SR-125 South to the SR-94 East/Spring Street off ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left at the traffic signal, get in the right lane and merge onto SR-94 East. Follow directions for taking SR-94 East.
From the South Bay Area:
Take SR-54 east to SR-125 North. Exit on the Jamacha Rd/East SR-94 off ramp. Follow directions for taking SR-94 East.