Pre-construction activities at the North City Water Reclamation Plant and the future Pure Water Facility are underway as part of Phase 1 of the Pure Water San Diego program. More than 80,000 cubic yards of soil have been moved to date during initial site work, the equivalent of approximately 25 Olympic sized swimming pools.
- The Water Conservation Garden Launches New Scholarship Fund on Earth Day
- UV Photography Reveals Unexpected Flower Fluorescence
- Starlings forming the shape of a giant Christmas stocking
- Interview: A Photographer’s Quest to Document the Oldest Trees Around the World
- The Water Conservation Garden Remains OPEN