Talented fourth-graders from Fallbrook area elementary schools picked up their pens, crayons, and watercolors to create the best and brightest water-conservation posters for the Fallbrook Public Utility District 2020 “Be Water Smart” calendar. Out of the 250 posters submitted, the work of 14 artists was selected.
- The Water Conservation Garden Launches New Scholarship Fund on Earth Day
- UV Photography Reveals Unexpected Flower Fluorescence
- Starlings forming the shape of a giant Christmas stocking
- Interview: A Photographer’s Quest to Document the Oldest Trees Around the World
- The Water Conservation Garden Remains OPEN